Trunk Love



Walking through our local thrift store and I spotted this beauty....




I didn't even look at the price....



Just scooped it right up....



Look at the charming old stickers...
England, New York, Mass.,.....

It was marked $4.00.....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!







Here she sits in all of her glory.

As I was loading these pictures onto my blog--- I asked myself---
"What appeals to you about this $4.00 trunk?"

I thought there are several things that I love about this trunk...

1. You can't walk into a furniture store and buy one;
2. There is history, stories, memories and adventures attached to this trunk;
3. I LOVE to travel so this speaks to the adventurer part of my soul;
4. No one else has this trunk---It's unique and special!!!

Isn't that the way we want all of our homes to feel???



No comments:

Post a Comment