What can you Buy for $164,000 (Salt Lake City, UT)???

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to look at houses!!! 
(Hence---Big Time House Lover Blog)

My husband and I are always on the look-out for "Real Estate Deals."
After all that has happened in the stock market over the past few years (ie., LOSSES)
We like to have tangible investments---Houses! 
The real estate market goes up and down but the house is always there, unlike stock investments.

Stock portfolio---Piece of Paper vs. House
To us it's a no-brainer!!!!

AND, most importantly---We love everything real estate.  Well, I should rephrase that. 
I love everything real estate---My husband loves the business side only.
I'm the one that tears down old wallpaper, paints, cleans and stages the homes.  I'm the person that our tennants call when a repair needs to be made. 
AND, I LOVE every minute of it...
(Well almost every minute of it ---During this past summer, at one of our rentals, a storm blew down a HUGE GINORMOUS tree onto an electrical line which bent the electrical pole, which affected power to the neighborhood for a brief time,  which then fell onto the bordering fence which somewhat cushioned the tree before it  fell on the neighbors home and broke part of their tree and clothes line.)  But other than a few stressful hours, I LOVE it!


So here's a house that currently on the market. 
(This is not a house I have listed--I just wanted to share what $164k can buy in Salt Lake).






Listing Agent Remarks:  Priced To Sell!Incredibly Clean Bungalow Close To Downtown,U of U,Freeway Access,Sugar House!New Paint,Nice Hardwood Floors,Remodeled Bath,Updated Kitchen,Some New Windows!Room to Grow Downstairs!New Roof!Cool Garden Shed!Great Backyard!Must See!

No comments:

Post a Comment